Thursday, 4 February 2016

Goodness, where did that time go to....

Hello, well, that was not a good time.  I am back, just about, starting to get myself together on the making front. Will start to show you things as I do them. Been a long time away, but gradually getting back into the swing of things.
Here's something to be going along with- a block from my Wool Quilt that I developed further into a pattern for Justhands-on.tv, who asked me to record some workshops for them in November last year. Very exciting! This workshop will be coming soon, in December my Gingerbread man featured and from the 5th February you can see me being interviewed with  some of my quilts. I so enjoyed re-making this block for them that I ended up making four...and four blocks is almost a knee quilt...


No comments:

Post a Comment